Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Studio available immediately at Globe Dye Works


Hey guys! I was just contacted by Chris, who is looking for someone to rent part of his studio space in the Globe Dye Works building. I wanted to share it because it looks like a great space and the Globe Dye Works building is awesome. Here is some info. If interested please contact Chris directly (I'm just passing along the info!)

 
I finished putting up the dividing wall the and have attached new images of the studio space I'm renting starting ASAP. This is large 40ft.x18.5ft. (735sq.ft.) beautiful art studio in an incredibly well maintained building with many artists and makers. There is a  huge closet for storage at the end of the space. We would only share the front door way leading into the space. I would be open to having two people share the space as well. I'm looking to get someone in ASAP and will be willing to work with you on the rent and making move in as easy as possible.

The space has: 

24 hour access
Large Freight Elevator
Driving-In loading area
Access to a slop sink
Access to a well kept bathroom
Access to a washer and Dryer
12Ft. Ceilings
9 skylights - AMAZING Natural Light!
Adjustable track lighting on the ceiling and Wall lighting
2 Ceiling Fans over available space 
Building is kept secure,clean, and well maintained
Easy access to RT95 - 1/2 mi.

Studio Address is 4500 Worth St. Philadelphia, PA 19124

Please contact me directly either through e-mail or phone
201.874.9261 Chris
I will be showing the space starting TODAY


No comments:

Post a Comment