Tuesday, November 13, 2012

CFEVA Visual Artist Fellowship


For anyone who has never heard of CFEVA, I HIGHLY SUGGEST checking them out AND applying for the Visual Artist Fellowship. I went through their 2 year CDP Fellowship and it was amazing. I met some of my most favorite artists in the city through their program and am happy to have stayed close friends with alot of my fellow fellows! Now the fellowship sounds even better (stipend?! specific goal setting?! yes!) so I'd definitely recommend it. Check out the info below:

CFEVA- VISUAL ARTIST FELLOWSHIP
The Visual Artist Fellowship is designed to help artists within 100 miles of Philadelphia reach new levels in their artistic and professional practice. Selected artists will receive a stipend and a full range of career support over the two-year Fellowship to ensure the successful realization of a career goal or specific project as defined in the application. Final application deadline is January 15, 2013.
For inquiries, please contact Genevieve Coutroubis at Genevieve@cfeva.org. Click here to apply now http://www.cfeva.org/cfeva_programs_career.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment