Monday, February 6, 2012

cupPOW!


Use a canning jar for your beverages but hate the sloshiness that comes with a wide opening? Then check out the cuppow, a BPA free plastic lid that turns a canning jar into to travel mug. I always use canning jars to drink out of but its too much of a pain in the ass to take them out of the house...until now. As soon as I saw this, I thought "Genius!" and ordered one (me and everyone else...the idea was so genius that these guys got swamped with orders! So if you do order one, be patient!).


 I love the design and am really looking forward to putting mine to use. It's also nice to see a new company have such amazing success right away! Below is a photo of their friends helping to package the overwhelming first shipment in exchange for pizza and beer...I expect we will have similar events in the not so distant future (so anyone who likes pizza and beer, keep your eyes on the blog for calls for volunteers!)



Images from cuppow.com and cuppow.tumblr.com

1 comment: