Nicole McNulty!!! Congratulations Nicole...when we open you will have a free 1 month membership waiting for you!
And for anyone who wasn't at Trenton Avenue but wanted to fill out a questionnaire, we are offering a chance at a free 1 week membership if you answer the following questions and email them to us at philadelphiasculpturegym[at]gmail.com by Midnight on Monday, May 30th.
1. What type of Art/Craft do you make?
2.What tools do you consider most useful/needed in making your work?
3. What hours do you create your work most often?
4. Do you have a studio? If not, are you looking for one?
5. Would you use the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym if it was in this area (Fishtown/Kensington)?
6. What is a reasonable price per month for access to a metal/wood/mold making/sculpture shop? For classes?
7. Would you use/need storage space?
8. Would you be interested in a studio space if they were available?
9. Would you be more likely to join the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym if it had a gallery space?
10. What equipment would you like to see in the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym shops?
11. What classes would you like to see being offered?
12.What skills would you like to learn or need help with?
13. Please list any additional comments/questions/suggestions.
Check back tomorrow for our calendar of upcoming events and workshops in 2011!