Monday, December 9, 2013

Thank you for making COLDHEARTED III AMAZING!


THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.



I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who made COLDHEARTED III 
a huge success & SO much fun!

DARLA, you saved my life in many ways with PSG and our friendship.  You’ve done an amazing job making your dreams come true and in return many others! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with and for you, learn from you, and grow with you.
YOU KILLED THE FIRST ANNUAL PSG PIN UP CALENDAR!!!!
I LOVE YOU LADYBIRD XO

PSG Monitors & Volunteers
Thank you for helping get the space ready & putting it back together! Special thanks to our monitors; Abbey, Joshua and Shawn for going above and beyond to help get the space and gallery ready and assist all day long!  Thanks to Gus, my Dad (David) and the love of my life (Ryan) for helping clear the space and put up with my craziness prior to the event. Love you guys! 

PSG Members
Thanks for being understanding the need to close the space. There are only a few times a year this happens. COLDHEARTED only helps support & grow PSG which helps us continuously make the facilities better for you!  THANK YOU

You guys ROCK.  You were all so sweet, positive, fun and accommodating.  The layout and shops at PSG are not your typical vendor location.  I really appreciate everyone understanding the unique design.  Next year we WILL have heat at COLDHEARTED IV!!!!! 

SUPPORTERS OF PSG
Thanks for coming out & shopping from your local artists! Special thanks to my family & friends who are always supporting myself & psg! It was so wonderful to see old faces and meet so many new great people! 
I’ve received many compliments and my favorites are about the people of PSG.
“I love the creative vibe here at the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym.”
“PSG brings together wonderful positive people.”
Yes We Do! 

Can't wait for next year! 
THANK YOU.  
XOXO
Palms together. 
-Jenny 

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, you did an amazing job. Congrats on all your hard work coming together so amazingly! xoxoxo Darla

    ReplyDelete