Teaching Artist Proposals
|PSG Spheres on Fire Workshop|
|PSG Welding 101 Class|
|PSG Aluminum Casting Workshop|
We are now accepting Teaching Artist Proposals for December, January, & February.
We know lots of artists have great ideas for creative classes and
PSG is a place to make them happen!
1. Choose the appropriate format for your Proposal
-Workshop: 1-Day Intensive, 3 hours Demonstration/Lecture Only
-Workshop: 1-Day Intensive, 1-4 hours or 1-6 hours
-Workshop: 2-Day Intensive, 2-3 hours each day
-Class: 3 Weeks, 2 hours each day
-Class: 4 Weeks, 2 hours each day
2. Class or Workshop Size: Include a number of people for minimal enrollment & maximum enrollment for running the workshop/class.
3. Brief Description: Write a brief paragraph describing the workshop or class. Be sure to include materials used and skills learned from the workshop.
4. Materials: Prepare a rough estimate of materials needed with costs.
5. Include 1-3 Images: In progress and at least one example of the project in it's entirety.
Deadlines for Proposals:
Email Proposals & Questions to:
We are looking forward to offering new and exciting workshops to Philly!