Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Mummers by Laura Graham
 Happy New Year to the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym friends, family and supporters! I hope everyone had a great time celebrating the beginning of 2013. I'm very much looking forward to all that this year has to bring (13 is my lucky number!) and cannot wait for all the exciting things coming up. Again, thank you all for your support and for taking the time to read about our progress here on the blog (Thanks to Jenny for writing yesterdays weekend recap!) I have met some incredible people through starting the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym and continue to be amazed by how this little business has brought together such a kick ass group. I am truly thankful to the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation for bringing the Arts Challenge Grant to Philadelphia and changing my life. I am truly thankful for everyone who has put time in to make the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym such an amazing place. And I am truly thankful for being given the chance to do what I love...Here's to an amazing 2013!

Olivia's 2013 has been pretty good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment