Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful


I just want to take a moment to express the thoughts of thanks that I feel just about every day, but don't always get to say out loud...
I am thankful for my friends and family who have always supported my visions, no matter how crazy they seem at times. And for the amazing advice that follows and helps everything fall into place.
I am thankful for the new family of friends I've met through the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym. It's like I've known you all my entire life and I certainly could not have done this without you.
I am thankful for the determination that I learned from watching my parents, which I still see as they work to rebuild their home. 
I am thankful to have a healthy, wonderful, amazing family.
I am thankful for the support everyone has given me and this project. Again, it could not be done without you.

I hope everyone has an amazing day.

Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment