Friday, June 8, 2012

Tonight! Animated Architecture Launch Party!

Tonight Sean Stoops is officially launching his Knight Arts Project with a party/fund-raiser at the Public House from 6-8pm!

More info from the FB event page:

This is the official launch party and fund-raising kick off event for my Knight Arts Challenge winning project! Help me celebrate the award and spread the word about my campaign to raise matching funds!
Free admission (project donations accepted)! There will be half price drinks and appetizer specials for my guests during the happy hour times (includes most alcohol, except drinks with 'top shelf' whisky, bourbon, etc.). I will have brochures/donation forms for my Animated Architecture video art project, so please bring your check books or you can make a pledge to donate later or pass the word on to other arts donors.


Two Logan Square (18th Street between Arch + Cherry)
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2824

No comments:

Post a Comment