Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Recap!

First a HUGE thanks to everyone who helped out this weekend (Seren, Molly, Patrick, Gus, and Jenny! We love you guys!) and another thanks to everyone who came to the potluck!!

And there's a bit of a back track here are we've been a bit busy...

On Thursday Justin, Terri, Olivia and I headed over to the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym to meet a photographer. Olivia may not make it into any of the finished photos because she was not havin' it.


Don't let this cute face fool you! She was a screamin', cryin' mess, poor kid.


Thursday night we headed to the NextFab 2 preview party. We got to see their new space, check out the show and meet new people. (I spent a good part of the evening talking about raising chickens which was sooooo exciting. I've been dying to get some...Justin on the other hand...not so much.) Congrats guys! We can't wait to see the finished space!



On Friday Olivia and I stopped by Trinity Framing to see the Peg and Awl window display and we happened to meet a cat named Early that had 5 extra toes...this picture does not fully do this cat's toes justice. I, of course, forgot to take any photos of the window display, but it's great and I suggest you head down to 701 South 3rd Street for a look!


I spent Saturday and Sunday divided between painting in the Sculpture Gym and running errands with O'Rae (giant Home Depot shopping trip with a 2.5 year old...yikes.) The potluck was great though chasing O'Rae around left less time for eating food than I liked...I did manage to snag some apple pie though!


Look at all that light coming in the back now...Love it!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment