Friday, February 17, 2012

IGNITE PHILLY 9 WAS AMAZING!


So we are just gonna say it now...count us in as lifers...we'll be at Ignite Philly 10 through Ignite Philly 63,847 (provided we live that long), no matter who the speakers happen to be, because it is one amazing event. I was so inspired and moved by so many of the talks and laughed my ass off at others. It was really a perfect evening. My only regret is that I was not there for Ignite Philly 1-8 (thank goodness for the video archives...I'll be making my way through those this weekend)! And Justin and I managed to speak about the Philadelphia Sculpture Gym without falling off stage or dying of excessive shyness...whew (I was pretty nervous!) Really and truly we had a great time and cannot thank Ignite Philly enough for having us! Here are some of our favorites...it was hard to choose because we loved them all so much!

 Our fabulous hosts: David Clayton, Dana Vachon, and Geoff DiMasi

 Keya Dannenbaum of ElectNext started things off with an amazing love story...

 Doogie Horner's recounting of his internet explorations was hysterical...

 AinĂ© and Emaleigh Doley talked about their work in their community which was very inspiring...


 Pam Selle had us rolling with her talk "Go The Fuck Home"...

 And Andrew Simonet's work was incredible...on so many different levels...

And the reading of tweets in between each talk pretty much sealed the deal...so good...

I highly suggest that you attend the next Ignite Philly event...it is sure to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment